Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Food For Thought...

About Drexel: As a Freshmen living in the resident's halls, it is required for you to purchase a meal plan. The meal plan grants unlimited access into our Handshumaker Dining Hall. When I came as a Freshmen, which was 2 years ago, the dining hall was undergoing renovations. We actually had our meals in the Grand Hall of Creese. But the dining hall finally opened up in November or so. The grand opening of it was amazing. They had an awesome chocolate fountain and we were shocked with how futuristic everything looked. I love the food from the dining hall. They have all these different sections set up like a buffet so you can eat as much as you want. From Asian Cuisine to pasta to tacos to salad to burgers and fries. My favorite section would definitely be the dessert section.

About Me: Although I've lived in Philly for over 18 years, there are still a lot of places that I've never eaten at before. I was so used to eating food from Chinatown because it was close and the food is cheap. To tell you the truth, I'm addicted to fast food joints as well. I will take McDonald's, Burger King and KFC over a 4 star restaurant any day. There are a lot of fancy high priced restaurants out there. In my opinion, the decor and overall appearance for those places are nice but the food is usually mediocre and the service is pretty basic. The only difference is the location and reputation that have you paying couple dollars extra and I'm not for it at all. But it's always good to try out places at least once and Philly has a lot ot offer.

Song of the Day: Swizz Beats- Money in the Bank

No comments: