Friday, August 3, 2007

A Thousand Miles...

About Drexel: Staying in one place has always been a tough thing for me to do. The great thing about doing Co-op at Drexel is that you get to change the setting for half the year. Meaning, you're not going to be taking classes. I know I was excited when it was time for my Co-op. I applied for several places but ironically, I ended up taking up the job at Drexel's undergraduate admissions. Although the scenery was the same, I actually learned/seen a lot of parts of Drexel that I had never noticed before. Now that my second Co-op is just right around the corner, I'm not sure where I want to work at. I had friends who has done Co-op abroad which interests me. Since I have 3 Co-ops, I'll have plenty of room for variety.

About Me: I've always wanted to travel and see the world. Having been born in China and moving here to the states at a very young age, I barely remember anything from my home country. Since then, my parents have been working really hard so we haven't had an opportunity to travel anywhere. This year, the Taiwanese club at Drexel gave me a chance to visit Harvard University for a conference. My friend is planning to go to Canada in a few weeks and I'm thinking of tagging along. Believe it or not, I haven't been to Canada yet so I'm really excited. Also, I'm planning to visit some friends in California later on this year. Which makes me want to work for an airline since their employees fly for free.

Song of the Day: Yung Berg- Sexy Lady

No comments: