Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Time Is Precious...

About Drexel: Once again, Drexel runs on 10-week terms and it can get overwhelming at times. Time management is one skill that not only applies with school, it applies with life as well. Time needs to get set aside for homework, studying but also some time to just relax. A nice thing that the Campus Activities Board does for us is to offer free back massages during Finals Week.

About Me: I try to keep myself organized with everything I do. Making a list always help. These skills also transfer over to co-op so the earlier I start, the better off I am. I used to keep track of my spending by marking on a calendar how much I made and how much I spent. I always tried to keep myself within the positives so I wouldn't be broke like everyone else. I stopped doing that now because I got lazy.

Song of the Day: Susana ft. Pitbull & Lil Jon- Ever


No comments: