Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Money Ain't A Thing...

About Drexel: Although there aren't a lot of shops on Drexel's campus, there are a lot in Penn's Campus. The University of Pennsylvania is literally next door to us and I cross over to it all the time. There's the Food Court where you can get ice cream, Taco Bell, burgers or pizza. The Bubble House is another good place to eat. Through one of Drexel's shuttle buses, it can take you over to 40th and Walnut. There you will find Fresh Grocer's as well as The Bridge which is one of the nicer movie theatres you'll find in the city. There are bars and clubs around there also.

About Me: I'm not really a shopping person. I go into a store knowing what I want and I get it and leave as fast as I could. Philly is one of the biggest cities to shop in. There are malls and stores everywhere. I live right by the Gallery so I do a lot of my shopping there since it's within walking distance for me. Around Walnut St. and Broad St., there are a lot more high-end stores and restaurants. Aside from the Gallery, there is Franklin Mills, King of Prussia Mall, Cherry Hill Mill, Willow Grove Mall and others, all within driving distance. Buses are available as well. I am more of an electronics shopper than a clothing shopper. I buy clothes once a season and I tend to buy in bulks. Just two days ago, I bought 10 shirts, 2 pairs of pants and a new pair of shoes for less than $200.

Song of the Day: Andy Lau- Yi (One)

No comments: